2021 Swim Team Information
The swim team is open to children ages 6-16, and who are able to swim one length of the pool without stopping or needing assistance. Thank you all for registering, our season is now underway!
Please see the following links for important Swim Team information:
Trident Conference Covid Waiver
- Please see and complete the Trident Conference Covid Waiver form.
Parent Volunteer Sign Up Genius (Required)
- Parent volunteers are critical to the success of all our home swim meets. Sign Up Genius will be utilized to manage our volunteer activity. Parents are kindly asked to select a volunteer role for each meet.
- The Meadows Swim Team Parent Volunteer Sign-Up Genius
- Please follow this link for the full schedule.
- Please see the practice/meet expectations from our coaches. Please be mindful of these expectations, as they are designed to make your summer swim season safe, efficient, and memorable.
- We are supplying each swimmer with two complimentary Meadows Swim Team t-shirts!
- Please fill out the t-shirt size form for each of your swimmers. T-shirt sizes need to be submitted by Friday, June 4th.
*Opening Day May 27th 5-6:30pm
*Practice June 1st-3rd 4:00pm-5:00 pm (all ages)
*Practice June 4th-July 7th (M-F)
8:30am-9:30am - Ages 9 and up
9:45am- 10:45am - Ages 8 and under